You can configure 3 kind of phonebooks :
– Global : The Global phonebook is shared between all the users of the IPBX. Only an administrator or a supervisor can add or modify entries in the Global phonebook.
– Private : The private phonebook is the personal directory of a user and is only visible by the user who owns it.
– Internal : The internal directory is automatically shared between all the users of the IPBX. It can be activated or deactivated by the administrator.
IMPORTANT Information :
– The device firmware must but at least on version 81 in order for the phonebook to work.
– When upgrading to version 81, the current phonebook will be erased. Please backup the current phonebook in order to restore it via the GUI after the upgrade.
– The phonebook is only supported on Yealink device from the 4X series (except the T49), 5X series & T19 E2. The W52B/W60B only support the global phonebook. Most Grandstream, Gigaset and Panasonic devices also support the Phonebook. It is also supported on Zoiper PC/MAC)
To add a contact to the phonebook, go to the user portal and select the “My contacts” Tab.
Add a contact individually by clicking on the ‘Add’ button and fill in the needed details. Don’t forget to select the appropriate type of phonebook.
Note : Don’t forget to enter the international format of the phone numbers (+32….).
Don’t use accents, apostrophe or tremas in the name fields. Neither use () and other special signs.
You can download a template with the correct notations here.