In2Cloud and Portima (www.portima.com) have done a Partnership to integrate their respective cloud platforms in order to increase the productivity of Insurance Brokers using both solutions.
IMPORTANT: in order to ensure customer satisfaction, In2Cloud only allows Partners who have been trained+certified by In2Cloud on the Portima integration to do such deployments.
Prerequisites to an In2Cloud installation in a Portima environment
If the broker is using an Internet connection provided by Portima, some ports have to be opened by Portima to allow the In2Cloud phones to connect correctly to the In2Cloud servers. The broker needs to contact the Portima helpdesk before the installation of the In2Cloud service. This has to be done even if there is no integration between Brio and In2Cloud.
Integration with Brio
The broker needs to contact the Portima helpdesk before the implementation of the Brio-In2Cloud integration and ask for the In2Cloud integration to be activated on the Brio side (Code 153).
Features provided by the In2Cloud-Brio integration
At this point in time, this integration mainly includes 2 features:
- Click-to-call: the Broker clicks on a phone number in Brio and the call is automatically launched on his phone
- Notification in Brio on incoming call: when a call comes in, the Broker is notified and the customer record opens automaticall
Click to call in Brio
Notification in Brio on incoming call
This feature is handled by Web Socket Events generated by the In2Cloud platform when a call comes into a callflow that contents a WS Event box. The Brio application subscribes to the event. When the event occurs on In2Cloud, it triggers an action in Brio (notification of an incoming call in our case).
Configuration required in Brio and in In2Cloud
In Brio, go to Profile -> courtier/Signalétique – Paramètres
In Brio, select «Données courtier suite»
Select the tab spécifique and check that “Code 153: Integration In2Cloud” has indeed been activated by Portima. If not, contact Portima helpdesk.
Generate an API key for BRIO in the Account Details part of your In2Cloud PBX
From the same place (Données courtier suite); select the tab identification. Enter the API key into Token. This only needs to be done once per Brio account.
In Brio, go to utilisateur → Mes données – Paramètres
Copy Code (sasa in the example)
Copy E-mail address (as the Username in In2Cloud MUST be the E-mail address used in Brio)
Go to Outils/Utilisateur/Identification
Create WS Events. You can create several events. Event names cannot include spaces. Events must be in lower caps. Events must be separated by semi-columns (;)
In the example below, 2 events were created:
- generalnumber: this is an event that will be triggered when a call arrives on the general number of the broker. It will be used to trigger a popup for several users. In Brio it will be configured with all user that need to get a popup when a call comes in to the general number.
- usersamy: this is an event that will be triggered when a call arrives on the direct number of the user Samy. In Brio it will only be configured with that user.
- Note: by default, Brio automatically creates a WS Event for each user. Its syntax is: briocf_user_BrioUserCode. You can use that event name but you have to make sure that you use an event named briocf_user_sasa in the In2Cloud callflow
Create users on In2Cloud
Important: the Username in In2Cloud MUST be the E-mail address used in Brio
Callflows where an event has to be triggered within Brio when a call comes in should be structured as follows:
For a user, create 2 call flows:
- For internal calls: a callflow that contains no EVENT box (as the user doesn’t want to get Brio notifications for internal calls). “Samy INTERN” in the example.
- For external calls: a callflow that contains an EVENT (notification in Brio). This EVENT will be inserted as the first step in the callflow before adressing the user.
- When configurating the EVENT :
- Chose the type WebSockets. (Note : if you want to use the default syntax put ‘briocf_user_sasa’ instead of ‘usersamy’).
- Chose in which number format the contacts are stored in BRIO.
- When configurating the EVENT :
- The number format 00 32 2 … is not supported for incoming recognition.
For a Company, create 1 call flow:
- The EVENT (notification in Brio) is placed as first step during the opening hours. The following steps of the callflow can be configured as usual.
NOTE: The event name has to be in lower caps !