Omnicasa is an application for the Real Estate market.
Integration with In2Cloud is done on the server-side through our APIs.
This integration allows 2 things:
- ability to call someone directly from Omnicasa (click-to-call)
- opening of a notification when a call comes in allowing to open the customer sheet
1. Information gathering
The In2Cloud Partner needs to gather the following information before he/she can proceed with the Ominicasa configuration and the In2Cloud callflows:
- The In2Cloud Account name (In our example it is md)
- The In2Cloud Account API (In our example it is hidden)
- The name of the Event configured in In2Cloud(in our example it is reception)
- Determine which devices you want to use for incoming and outgoing calls (in our example 251 Oscar)
The account name can be found at the top-right corner of the In2Cloud portal.
The accout API can be generated on the Account details page. Select the Credentials Tab.
The name of the Event can be setup in the callflow, by choosing an Event box.
2. Omnicasa Configuration
Go to the options an configuration menu of Omnicasa. Select the phone configuration.
1) Set the In2Cloud version you are using
2) Enter the account name you are using
3) Enter the API key of the Account
4) Enter the name of the Event you configured in your Event on In2Cloud
5) Choose the device you want to use for incoming and outgoing calls
3. In2Cloud call flows configuration
In the below example, we want Omnicasa to notify the members of the Reception group when the main number is called. Other scenarios can also be build using the same logic.
In order to generate the opening of a notification in Omnicasa, an Event box needs to be added in the call flow. In the below example, an Event is added in the Reception call flow.
Select the Internation number format